Monday, August 18, 2014

Organically Inspired...

Laying on the beach last week, head under towel...Jack Johnson playing two towels over, deep hot sand under me...The vibe was soooo good.  As light filtered through my towel creating these magical circles, it awakened something in my sleepy creative self.  It honestly felt like a wake up call... for parts of me that have been having a summer sleep.  

Before long I was on a slow search for beach driftwood.  Took a break to watch beautiful bodies of all shapes and size, with full awe and inspiration.  Swooning and loving took place.  Then I spotted ...patterns in shell formations...natural sand sketches... hand built castles and intricate dams and waterways, built with child fervour.  RAD in every sense!  Inspiration everywhere.   I remembered in that moment...in a deep body sensation...that the season I am travelling in and singularly focused on currently (summer boy fun with no schedules, bedtimes, food rules or plans!) like most seasons, will soon transition to something slightly different. Change, it's coming.  It feels good in my bones...

Just popping by to say hello, share my light orbs with you, remind you that an artist lives here...
While I love what's wafting in, I am still entirely savouring the here and the now.  
Sending you late summer wishes....As I make a couple of my own Txo

No comments:

Post a Comment